Friday, August 8, 2014

A major milestone!

There's been something I have been meaning to do, but it's hard to build up my courage. See, I know that my one pair of size 12 jeans is a little big. But those jeans are also a couple years old and they are used to me, you know? But I felt like I needed to try on some size 10s. Just to see how far away they would be from fitting. So I went to Target because I figured their size 10s would be pretty average. I don't know where might have an honest pair of size 10s so I figured average would have to do. What do you think? 

Obviously it's not the best photo. They make that impossible in most fitting rooms. But seriously? Those jeans are not just on. They fit. They are not the perfect jean for me but even so they look dang good. I didn't want to take them off. It's a good day when you are giddy in the fitting room. Usually I suppose people buy the article of clothing if it makes them giddy but I am unfortunately in a bit of a tough spot right now. I need a new wardrobe and I can't even afford a single pair of jeans. But I'm hoping that will change in the coming weeks. 

Sorry it's been so long since I wrote an update. I can't believe how fast this year has gone. In about 2 1/2 weeks the year I intended for this blog will be over, but I plan to keep it up until I reach my goal. Stay tuned for the full one year report coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, so the thumb nail for this post totally made it look like you were wearing a military top. I was like "SHE JOINED THE MILITARY??" You look super cute in military garb by the way! And those jeans look awesome on you!!

    ReplyDelete